Sunday, November 29, 2009

Dismayed with Sun Broadband Wireless

I am starting to hate Sun Broadband Wireless Prepaid. This is the 3rd time that i had to go to the Sun Shop to fix my connection issue.

The first time was after I have experienced Intermittent Connection at night, This was during sembreak when i use to spend my whole day streaming videos and reading manga online.

Second time was when my free hours ran out and i had to reload. The message said, "Pls reload immediately." I bought a prepaid card as soon as possible only to find out that i could not reload the card. I was getting a lot of errors. I called tech support after my troubleshooting skills didn't work but i still ended up going to the Sun Shop.

And today, i had to come back again because of error 619. As usual, i troubleshot by uninstalling, unplugging, resetting etc but none of them worked. I thought of giving it a few hours before i try it again but nothing happened. Well, something happened, actually, because i just got frustrated with the service.

It's just unacceptable to have this kind of service that I am paying for. It may be prepaid but I am still a customer. And i am not getting the value of my business with SBW. If this happens again, i will really talk them out of giving me a refund (if possible) or at least replace the modem or the data card they gave me.

In the mean time, i have to have more patience and observe it before i take my next step.

No comments:

Post a Comment